Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Your Daily Posterous Spaces Update

Your daily Update March 20th, 2013

里山にも

Posted 1 day ago by Ls_3058_hoo_thumb Koichi Mitsui to s a s u r a u

Like this post 6
Untitled

生き物が戻ってきた。

Posterous is shutting down April 30th. I'd like you to move to Posthaven.

Posted 1 day ago by 281871_10100372103892613_1435347668_n_thumb Garry Tan to Y Combinator Posterous

Like this post

I've moved this blog now to Posthaven. I was one of the cofounders of Posterous and was the main designer and wrote many of the major features you liked about this software. 

You should move your blogs too. I wrote up a comprehensive guide to all of your options for moving away from Posterous, and you can read it here: The Posterous Migration Guide -- I review all the options including Wordpress, Tumblr, Squarespace, and Edublogs. 

Posthaven is $5 a month, and we're rebuilding post by email, the contributor system, the email notification system, the bookmarklet, and everything else you liked. I hope you'll take my personal invitation to join Posthaven. 

https://posthaven.com

Sent by Posterous. Change your email settings or unfollow. Other questions? We'd love to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment